List of the Top 10 Best Zumba Songs from Zumba Classes with Videos (Part 1)



The Top 10 Best Zumba Songs

Zumba is fabulous, but all Zumba-lovers know that it's even more fun with just the right music. Below, you will find a list of my personal favorite songs to dance Zumba to. Below each song, I've included commentary about what the song is like and why I think it's so great.
I think that all of these songs are really great and a lot of fun and make you feel healthy and sexy! Some were created specifically for Zumba by Beto Perez, the founder of Zumba Fitness and either sung by him or feature him, which makes those videos extra fun to watch. Other songs were written by other artists outside of Zumba Fitness, and then had Zumba routines created for them.
The videos are in alphabetical order just because I can't decide which song I like best!
















































"La Bicicleta" by Carlos Vives & Shakira


"Hasta Abajo" by Yandel

This song is about getting low and has a good beat that really helps me get into it and really emphasize all of my moves. Also, I like how it goes slow and fast so there's variety to it. This is a good leg workout if your Zumba instructor has you go down "hasta abajo."

Video: "Hasta Abajo" by Yandel


"Follow the Leader" by Wisin and Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez

I'll admit that I had no idea what the song was saying when I danced to it in class until I came home and found the lyrics online because it's kind of hard to tell, but anyway, it's a really fun song to Zumba to! I love the "ole, ole, ole!" and jumping around to it. This song always gets me pumped and excited about Zumba whenever I hear it in class!

"Follow the Leader" by Wisin and Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez


"Limbo" by Daddy Yankee

I love this song because it's fun and energetic. I like how it starts out with those wooden chimes or whatever they are, because that gives it a really exotic feel.
If you speak Spanish, you'll notice that he talks about dancing under the sun, which always warms me up and reminds me of being on vacation at the beach.

Video: "Limbo" by Daddy Yankee


"La Mordidita" by Ricky Martin

"La Mordidita" by Ricky Martin is a really great Zumba song because it has an awesome catchy beat and playful, flirty lyrics. For those of you who don't speak Spanish, "Mordidita" means "little bite," so it's a little kinky in a fun, cute way. I found a video of really great Zumba choreography for this song, done by two guys, which I have included below.

"La Mordidita" by Ricky Martin


"Metela Sacala" by El Chevo

"Metela Sacala" is a really fun and crazy Zumba song because it's a blend of English and Spanish lyrics and beats. I always love dancing to this song in my Zumba class because it's got a lot of energy and is a perfect pick me up for when I'm starting to get tired and lazy during class.

"Metela Sacala" by El Chevo


"More than Friends" by Inna feat. Daddy Yankee

I love this song because it's really fun and playful. Everyone has someone that they've fantasized or thought about being "more than friends" with, so it's fun to jump around and dance to it. I've had several different Zumba teachers lead this song with their own choreography, so it's definitely a popular one to Zumba to!

"More than Friends" by Inna feat. Daddy Yankee


"Moviendo Caderas" by Yandel

"Moviendo Caderas" by Yandel featuring Daddy Yankee is one of my favorite songs to Zumba to. I really love the routine that my instructor does in our class, but so far I haven't been able to find it reproduced anywhere online :/
Still, this song always gets me really pumped and excited about dancing Zumba, and if I feel myself starting to lag behind in class, this song really energizes me.
I included the original video, as well as a choregraphed Zumba one. The video depicts what appears to be a professional Zumba performance group so they dance it really well. I'm frustrated about the dangling camera in the corner of the screen, but otherwise it's really good. I unfortunately was not able to find the original music video for this song, so I don't think one has been created yet.
Share this song with your Zumba instructor and hopefully come up with an equally fun and exciting Zumba fitness workout routine!! :D

"Moviendo Caderas" by Yandel ft. Daddy Yankee


Zumba: "Moviendo Caderas" by Yandel ft. Daddy Yankee


"Que Viva la Vida" by Wisin

This song always puts me in a good mood and is a lot of fun because he's telling you to just go and live your life and keep the party going. Lots of good energy here! It's all about celebrating life and enjoying yourself. The beat is really good and keeps you focused and motivated.

Video: "Que Viva la Vida" by Wisin


"Quiero Bailar (All Through the Night)" by 3BallMTY ft. Becky G

"Quiero Bailar (All Through the Night)" by 3BallMTY ft. Becky G is a a great Zumba song because of the beat that keeps you bouncing and moving throughout the song and keeps you motivated. I also love the Spanglish lyrics that are all about dancing and getting sexy. I love dancing to this song, even when I'm not in the Zumba room, haha.

"Quiero Bailar (All Through the Night)" by 3BallMTY ft. Becky G


"Zumba" by Don Omar

This is probably my favorite Zumba song ever because it's just so fun and exciting and brings all the passion of Zumba to life.
I also love how Beto is the one dancing it! I think that the choreography is cool and I like its variety, how it moves through all of the different moves.
If this song doesn't get you excited about Zumba, nothing will!

Video: "Zumba" by Don Omar, Performed by Beto Perez


Thank you


List of the Top 10 Best Zumba Songs from Zumba Classes with Videos (Part 1) List of the Top 10 Best Zumba Songs from Zumba Classes with Videos (Part 1) Reviewed by Angel on August 25, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.